House of the Week:
- 6 Beatty Street, Whyalla Playford
- 3-4 bed, one bath, one car
- Home open: Saturday, October 14 from 12.45-1.15 pm
- Agent: Peter Calliss Real Estate
- Call: Peter Calliss on 0419 817 489 or Trudy Nolan on 0409 454 403
- RLA: 2154
Charming street appeal is one of the first things you will notice about this 1940s Bluestone and brick home in a quiet location.
The home has been immaculately maintained and features 2.7m ceilings, a substantial lounge and formal dining room with decorative ceilings and mantelpiece, two double bedrooms with ceiling fans, two sleepouts, a bathroom with a separate bath and shower, an upgraded kitchen with good natural lighting, breakfast bar and dishwasher.
Outside the gardens and outdoor living area are equal in appeal and provide a raised decked area at the back door overlooking the alfresco area, manicured gardens and fruit trees.
Other features include a garage, rainwater tank, airconditioning, recently installed hot water service and watering system.