House of the Week
- 3 Homestead Court, Whyalla Jenkins
- Four bed, two bath, four car
- Agent: Peter Calliss Real Estate
- Call: Peter Calliss on 0419 817 489 or Trudy Nolan on 0409 454 403
- Inspect: Saturday, September 9 from 12.15-12.45pm
- RLA: 2154
The “Versailles” by Hickinbotham is a big contemporary home with loads of modern features.
Located on an 880sqm block in Middleback Park, this 2005-built home offers built-in or walk-in robes to all bedrooms and a formal living room.
There is also a separate games room, dining room and a big open-plan kitchen, dining and family room.
The home features a sandstone frontage and elegant gardens.
There are quality fixtures and fittings throughout the home including; floor to ceiling tiles in all wet areas, LED lights, reverse-cycle ducted airconditioning, gas log heating and a dual draw dishwasher and plumbed double fridge.
Outside there is a double garage, an in-ground gas heated spa, a solar heated swimming pool with water feature and an alfresco area with ambient lighting options.