Since 1940 Whyalla News has been servicing Whyalla with quality news.
Whyalla News was started by Jock Wilson in 1940, with his three sons later becoming involved in the family business.
Craig Wilson assumed the role of sales manager, Donald joined production and Richard in editorial.
The Whyalla News was first located in Randall Street - the paper was born in an old shed, before a proper building was constructed.
The current Whyalla News building is located in Forysth Street. The premises originally housed the retail store Harris Scarfe.